CLASS BOOKING POLICY
- All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible. Please do not ask to extend your class pass. It has a limited time frame to encourage both a regular practice and also to be fair to the teacher.
- The sale of a single class is non-transferable to another date. Classes are only transferable on a Class Pass.
- Please book your class in advance in order to guarantee your space, even if you have a Class Pass.
- If you have a Class Pass then please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a class which is part of a pass please do so no later than 2 hours before the session. Class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel.
- If you late cancel or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full.
- If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch as soon as a space opens up.
- It is essential that you tell us about any injuries, illnesses, conditions that you have that may affect your practice prior to taking part in a class. There are modifications to help everyone have a safe practice and every body is different so please don’t be shy. You are responsible for practicing safely and, if you have any physical or emotional restrictions, please ensure you take medical advice beforehand.
- For online classes, please ensure that you practice within your capabilities. The teacher will not be able to see you fully so you must take responsibility for letting us know before the class if you have any health conditions or injuries so we can advise on modifications.
COURSE AND WORKSHOP BOOKING POLICY
- All courses are payable in full and in advance.
- Courses and workshops are paid for in the their entirety and there are no discounts for missed sessions.
- A full refund of the course cost will be permitted up to 30 days before the commencement of a course. After this time, we will be happy to refund your money if we can re-sell your space.
- One day retreats are payable in full and in advance.
- A full refund of the retreat cost, less £15 for admin and booking fees, will be permitted up to 45 days before the commencement of a course. After this time, we will be happy to refund your money if we can re-sell your space.
RETREAT WEEKENDS AND LONGER:
- A non-refundable minimum deposit of £200 is required to book your place.
- Cancellation is required in writing. Cancellation of more than 90 days – Full refund of monies paid (less deposit) and £15 for admin and booking fees.
- Cancellation 90 days or less, no refund, credit or exchange. Any outstanding monies are legally due in the event of cancellation of 90 days or less from the start date of the event.
- Retreats at Beckenham Place. You will receive a full refund of all monies paid in the event that the retreat is cancelled due to a Government Lockdown.
- Retreats at Birch. You will be offered a new date before the end of 2021.
- Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab reserve the right to postpone the event and offer a new date in lieu of a refund if we take the view that, in light of Covid circumstances, it would not be responsible to hold the event at that time.
- If you can no longer attend the event due to testing positive for Covid or self-isolating, you have the option to transfer your ticket to a named person. Please let us know before the event if this is happening and the name of the new participant.
GENERAL CANCELLATION OF EVENT:
- It is expected that participants to events will have adequate personal insurance to cover all eventualities that might occur.
- If Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab chooses to cancel an event for reasons unrelated to the Covid crisis then all monies paid will be refunded. In this circumstance we will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by the participant, including but not limited to travel costs, insurance costs etc
- We reserve the right to send a substitute teacher in the place of a named teacher if unexpected circumstances preventing the named teacher from teaching on any event.
- In the event of Force Majeure/unforeseen circumstances that hinders, delays, or leads to cancellation of any events Mama Love Yoga London / Mama Lab will not be liable for any costs incurred or to repay any monies received. Participants will be expected to claim under their individual insurance. This includes but is not limited to, severe weather, acts of terrorism, disease epidemics, government actions, natural disasters, war, strikes, and failure of 3rd parties such as venues/caterers to provide their services.
- In registering for any event or service you agree that Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab, shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay.
- In registering for any event or service you agree to assume all risks associated with the event and or service and agree that no liability will be attached to Mama Love Yoga London / MamaLab for any personal injury, illness, delay, loss or damages to property, finances or health.
Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your class, courses, workshops and retreats!