CLASS BOOKING POLICY
- All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible. Please do not ask to extend your class pass. It has a limited time frame to encourage both a regular practice and also to be fair to the teacher.
- The sale of a single class is non-transferable to another date. Classes are only transferable on a Class Pass.
- Please book your class in advance in order to guarantee your space, even if you have a Class Pass.
- If you have a Class Pass then please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a class which is part of a pass please do so no later than 2 hours before the session. Class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel.
- If you late cancel or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full.
- If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email Sara at email@example.com and she will be in touch as soon as a space opens up.
- It is essential that you tell us about any injuries, illnesses, conditions that you have that may affect your practice prior to taking part in a class. There are modifications to help everyone have a safe practice and every body is different so please don’t be shy. You are responsible for practicing safely and, if you have any physical or emotional restrictions, please ensure you take medical advice beforehand.
COURSE AND WORKSHOP BOOKING POLICY
- All courses are payable in full and in advance.
- Courses and workshops are paid for in the their entirety and there are no discounts for missed sessions.
- A full refund of the course cost will be permitted up to 30 days before the commencement of a course. After this time, we will be happy to refund your money if we can re-sell your space.
Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your class, courses and workshops!