exhale (verb) : to take a breath out
A full day nourishing retreat for mums, space to rest, restore and replenish.
- Saturday 21 November 2020
- 11am to 6pm
- £150 including guided self massage practice, 2 energising and relaxing movement sessions, breath work, meditation, nutrition and holistic wellbeing workshops, nourishing lunch and snacks, immersion in nature, ceremony, intention setting & journalling
- Lunch and snacks catered by The Cooking Shed
- Wellbeing goody bag
- Beckenham Place Mansion, Beckenham Park, Bromley, BR3 1SY
- Limited to 16 spaces to comply with social distancing rules
- Suitable for all levels
Book with a friend by 24 October and get £10 off each! Use code ‘FRIENDSRETREAT’ at the checkout when buying two tickets.
Full refund of ticket price if the event is cancelled due to another lockdown. Ticket is transferable by the buyer if she/he is unable to come due to illness or self-isolation. Please read our booking policy before you purchase your ticket.
Join us at Beckenham Place Mansion, a Georgian house set in the glorious surrounds of Beckenham Park. The park has 98 hectares of nature to explore, a swimming lake and large areas of ancient woodlands. This retreat will take place in the Dining Room and the Old Library.