*Reduced timetable out of term time*
What should I wear?
Please wear something light and comfortable for the practice as you will get hot! You should wear something fitted to your body and not loose shorts. You will be practicing in bare feet and you may like to bring a jumper or light blanket for relaxation at the end of class.
What do I need to bring?
You may like to bring a bottle of water and a small towel. We will provide the mats and other equipment but you are very welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
Are all classes suitable for beginners?
Yes, the classes are suitable for all levels and students will be guided through each pose. The Monday evening class is a more creative, dynamic class so yoga newbies may want to start with the Beginners’ classes on Wednesday or Sunday. But all are welcome!
Is it a post natal class?
No, this is an athletic yoga style and is not suitable for very new mums. You should wait at least 3 months and check with your doctor beforehand.
Is it suitable for pregnant women?
Yes, if you have practiced yoga regularly before your pregnancy. Please check with your doctor beforehand. There are modifications we can use in poses to make the practice safe and more comfortable for you. We do not recommend this class for beginners who are pregnant.
Is the class open to non-mamas and men?
Yes, everyone is very welcome!
I have injuries, can I practice yoga?
We will discuss your injuries with you beforehand to make sure it is safe and consider appropriate modifications.
Is there parking nearby?
There is free parking on the streets around the venues.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible. Please do not ask to extend your pass as the time limit is set to encourage a regular practice and also to be fair to the teacher.
2. The sale of a single class is non-transferable to another date. Classes are only transferable on a Class Pass.
3. Please book your class in advance in order to guarantee your space, even if you have a Class Pass.
4. If you have a Class Pass then please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a class which is part of a pass please do so no later than 2 hours before the session. Class cancellations within 2 hours will be recorded as a late cancel.
5. If you late cancel or fail to attend a booked class you will still be charged for that class in full.
6. You must arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student.
7. For 1-1 sessions, payment is required at the time of booking. There is no refund where cancellation is within 24 hours of the session.
8. If you would like to be added to a waitlist, please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be in touch as soon as a space opens up.