**In line with Covid guidelines, all of our retreats are socially distanced with cancellation policies to reflect the uncertain circumstances.**
What a ride 2020 has been!
As parents, we’ve been given even more of the domestic mental load to carry this year than we thought possible. We’re all feeling the effects of the monumental stress of 2020; you are not alone.
We’ve created something special for you to help you recharge…
After speaking with many of our clients and friends, MamaLab Retreats has developed a series of wellbeing retreats just for mums, giving you the space you need to relax, breathe and connect.
You are invited to join our team of wellbeing experts for one day and weekend retreats in a selection of beautiful settings within an hour from London.
This is YOUR time to make space for yourself and retreat into nature, restoration, and YOU!
Come and rest, enjoy healthy, nourishing food (without having to clean up after!), connect with like-minded women, make new friends and leave feeling revived and restored.
Take a Look at Our Upcoming Retreat Series and Book Your Place Today
- Ex:hale / Saturday 21 November 2020 / Beckenham Place Mansion / 11am to 6pm / BOOK NOW
- Re:volution/ Saturday 16 January 2021 / Birch Community, Cheshunt / 10am to 5pm / BOOK NOW
- Re:awaken / Saturday 20 March 2021 / Birch Community, Cheshunt / 10am to 5pm / BOOK NOW
Early bird offer for Ex:hale
Buy 2 tickets and get £20 off! Use code ‘FRIENDSRETREAT’ at the checkout. Use by 24 October 2020.
Book all 3 retreats and receive a £30 discount! Click here to book this offer.
Each retreat includes:
- Guided self massage practice, techniques to encourage embodiment, release tension and aid relaxation
- Energising and relaxing movement sessions combining Dynamic Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga and Shake Out
- Nutrition & Holistic Wellbeing workshops led by our clinical nutritionist and women’s empowerment coaches. Learn techniques and tools to easily and simply bring wellbeing into your daily life
- Nutritious and healthy lunch and snacks
- Immersion in nature. Enjoy nature in the grounds of our beautiful venues, selected for their stunning open spaces
- Time to rest and relax. We know you’re probably scheduled out during the week, so we include plenty of space for you to take a deep breath and find some time to connect with yourself in peace.
- Intention setting and journalling to keep your wellbeing habits in place and working for you once you’re back home
- Discover the magic of ritual and ceremony
- Wellbeing goody bag
Nourish, Inspire & Thrive
Each retreat centres around a different theme and works with our three core principals: to nourish, inspire and thrive. You can expect a gentle programme designed just for mums, dealing with topics such as:
- Healthy living: movement, mindfulness, meditation, nutrition
- Self care
- Inner knowing
- Family communication
Are you ready to take some essential time just for you to nourish, inspire and thrive?
Spaces are limited so book your place now!
Sara, Amanda and Rachel
We are Sara, Amanda and Rachel and we’ve united to bring you day, weekend and week-long retreats in the UK and abroad.
Sara Smyth is a Yoga Teacher and mum of 3 with a passion for teaching mums embodied, dynamic yoga for physical fitness and mental wellbeing. Trained in Power, Dynamic, Forrest Yoga and Special Yoga for Children. Massage Therapist, trained in Deep Tissue, Pregnancy and Shiatsu massage. Sara has a special interest in positive psychology techniques for happiness and wellbeing.
Amanda Ashy is a clinical nutritionist, mindfulness teacher, and yoga instructor for children & families. She has worked with children clinically for nearly a decade in nutrition and mental health, incorporating wellbeing protocols to help modify behaviour and help children and families discover how to be calmer, happier and stronger. Amanda teaches social-emotional well-being in school system and works as a consultant supporting schools to develop their wellbeing curriculum.
Rachel Bednarski is a yoga and meditation teacher, Reiki healer, ghost and copy editor for figures in the wellness industry, and an empowerment coach working with women and mothers to bring practical spirituality and mindfulness into their lives so they can live from their hearts to become their own leaders.
Amanda and Rachel live in London with Amanda’s two children