Pregnancy Term Time Yoga with Niki Puspoki / Limited drop-in spaces
- SPRING TERM 1 / 6 WEEK COURSE / January 11th, 18th, 26th, February 1st, 8th and 15th – £60
- SPRING TERM 2 / 5 WEEK COURSE / February 29th, March 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th – £48
- Time / Saturdays between 9am and 10am
- Price / Drop in £12 per class / Book a course and get ONE FREE CLASS.
- Venue / Community room at the West Norwood Library and Picturehouse / West Norwood High Street, SE27DJU.
- Teacher / Niki Puspoki
**Please note that missed classes are not transferable or refundable as set out in our booking policy.**
Pregnancy yoga provides an excellent opportunity to connect with your baby and feel part of a community.
In our term time weekly classes, you will learn about breathing techniques, postures and optimal alignment. The classes will allow you to find a safe space and to feel empowered so you can be truly present for the bigger and more subtle changes throughout your pregnancy.
The course is based on the Poppy Approach, which ”helps pregnant people to prepare emotionally and physically for birth” and is an active yoga class, not just rolling around on the floor!
It is usually advised not to practice yoga during the first trimester, this is especially true if you don’t have a well-established practice or if you are brand new to yoga. Listen to your body and seek medical advice regarding any health issues. Trust your instincts and, if in doubt, please see your GP before you sign up to the course.
We are looking forward to seeing you in class!
HOW TO BOOK
COURSE BOOKING POLICY
- All courses are payable in full and in advance.
- Courses and workshops are paid for in the their entirety and there are no discounts for missed sessions.
- A full refund of the course cost will be permitted up to 30 days before the commencement of a course. After this time, we will be happy to refund your money if we can re-sell your space.
*And huge congratulations on making a new little human!*