*Pregnancy yoga course with Niki Puspoki / Term-time / Limited drop-in spaces*
- AUTUMN TERM: 21, 28, September and 5, 12, 19 October 2019 – Limited drop in available
- WINTER TERM: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November and 7 December 2019 – BOOKING OPEN!
- SPRING TERM: Coming soon
- SUMMER TERM: Coming soon
- Time: 9am to 10am
- Course price: £12 per class when bought together as a course OR £14 for a single class drop-in. Can’t make a class then book the course and you can carry one class credit over to the following term for ANY of our weekly yoga classes.
- Includes: Active yoga classes, wellness offers and demos by local wellness and pregnancy experts.
- Venue: Community room at the West Norwood Library and Picturehouse / West Norwood High Street, SE27DJU.
- Teacher: Niki Puspoki
Pregnancy yoga provides an excellent opportunity to connect with your baby and feel part of a community.
In our term time weekly classes, you will learn about breathing techniques, postures and optimal alignment. The classes will allow you to find a safe space and to feel empowered so you can be truly present for the bigger and more subtle changes throughout your pregnancy.
The course is based on the Poppy Approach, which ”helps pregnant people to prepare emotionally and physically for birth” and is an active yoga class, not just rolling around on the floor!
It is usually advised not to practice yoga during the first trimester, this is especially true if you don’t have a well-established practice or if you are brand new to yoga. Listen to your body and seek medical advice regarding any health issues. Pregnancy is not an illness, it’s a natural phase so trust your instincts and, if in doubt, please see your GP before you sign up to the course.
We are looking forward to seeing you in class!